- Artist: Blackie and the Rodeo Kings
- Date: Saturday, October 31st 2020
- Time: 7:00pm
- Venue: McGillivray’s Landing
- City: Thunder Bay , ON
- Address: Fort William Historical Park 1350 King Road
- Country: CA
- Age restrictions: All Ages/Licensed
- Notes: Doors open at 7:00 PM show starts at 8:00 PM. Tickets available approximately one month prior to each concert at the following locations: Chaltrek, 404 Balmoral Street & Fireweed Crafts, 182 South Algoma Street – cash only please. Or online at Brown Paper Tickets
- Add to Google Calendar | Download iCal
The LYNNeS are Canadian heartbreak poets Lynn Miles and Lynne Hanson. The two songwriters are not new to working together, having toured and written songs off and on over the past 10 years, and with Miles having produced two of Hanson’s albums (River of Sand, 2014 and 7 Deadly Spins, 2015). For THE LYNNeS songs are what matter the most, and their debut album “Heartbreak Song For The Radio” pairs hauntingly gritty lyrics with tight vocal harmonies.
The duo adopted an old school approach to recording their album, choosing to record to tape and recording all the bed tracks and many of the vocal and acoustic guitar parts live off the floor at Little Bullhorn Studio.