- Artist: Blackie and the Rodeo Kings
- Date: Saturday, October 31st 2020
- Time: 7:00pm
- Venue: McGillivray’s Landing
- City: Thunder Bay , ON
- Address: Fort William Historical Park 1350 King Road
- Country: CA
- Age restrictions: All Ages/Licensed
- Notes: Doors open at 7:00 PM show starts at 8:00 PM. Tickets available approximately one month prior to each concert at the following locations: Chaltrek, 404 Balmoral Street & Fireweed Crafts, 182 South Algoma Street – cash only please. Or online at Brown Paper Tickets
Think back to a time in your life when you heard music that was so powerful and beautiful you were instantly engaged. That very well could have been an Irish Mythen show, an experience in the joy of everything.
Born and raised in County Wexford Ireland, Irish Mythen has travelled the globe — playing in Europe, Australia, the Middle East and the UK. Her music has the root of small communities and the strength of a loyal fan base.
During her travels she has worked with a host of world-renowned artists like Tom Paxton, The Dubliners and The Pogues. She shared stages with Emmylou Harris, Gordon Lightfoot, and Peter Yarrow, to name but a few.
The Slocan Ramblers (2019 Juno Award Nominees) are Canada’s bluegrass band to watch. Rooted in tradition, fearlessly creative and possessing a bold, dynamic sound, The Slocans have become a leading light of today’s acoustic music scene. With a reputation for energetic live shows, impeccable musicianship and an uncanny ability to convert anyone within earshot into a lifelong fan, The Slocans have been winning over audiences from Merlefest to RockyGrass and everywhere in between.
Benjamin Dakota Rogers makes his highly anticipated return to the folk world
with his brand new single, Better by Now, stripping the genre down to its core and
emotionally charging it with the raw human experience that can only be delivered
from the honesty and grit of a farm boy’s hands. Hailing from the countryside of
rural Ontario, Benjamin funnels his penchant for starry nights and nostalgia into
his stylized folk sound, reaching far beyond to include influences of roots, blues
and country music.